Leliel (Lily) Shalador
Female Elf, 1st-Level Assassin
Weight: 78 lbs.
Class(es): Assassin (Lvl 1)
HP: 2 (max 6)
AC: 4 (rear 4; flanked/flat-footed 7)
Str: 16 (⁺0 to hit, melee; ⁺1 damage; +35 lbs. encumbrance; 10% major test; 1-3 minor test)
Dex: 17 (⁺2 surprise; ⁺2 to hit, missile; -3 AC)
Con: 13 (⁺0 per hit die; 90% major test; 85% minor test)
Int: 11 (⁺2 additional languages)
Wis: 9 (⁺0 to mental saving throws)
Cha: 17 (5 max henchmen; 0% loyalty bonus; 0% reaction bonus)
Save vs. Aimed Magic Items: 14
Save vs. Breath Weapons: 16
Save vs. Death/Paralysis/Poison: 13
Save vs. Petrifaction/Polymorph: 12
Save vs. Spells: 15
To Hit vs. AC
Studded Leather Armor (-3 to AC)
Longsword (⁺1 to hit; d8 vs S/M; d12 vs L)
Short bow (⁺3 to hit; d6 vs S/M; d6 vs L; RoF 2; Rng 50 ft)
- Thieve’s Tools
- Wool Blanket
- Soft Boots
- Flint & steel
- Gloves (kidskin)
- Cloak pin
- 10 ft pole
- Tunic (wool)
- Twine (100 ft)
- Arrows (14)
- Iron Spikes (12)
- S Rations (3)
- 90% resistance to sleep and charm spells
- Any pulled bow: ⁺1 to hit
- Longsword and short sword: ⁺1 to hit
- Languages: Common, elven, gnoll, gnomish, goblin, halfling, hobgoblin, orcish. Languages in addition to these are only possible if the character has an intelligence of 16⁺, with one additional language possible for each point of intelligence over 15.
- Infravision: 60 ft
- Detect secret doors: 1 in 6 chance to notice secret doors when passing within 10 ft, 2 in 6 chance to discover secret doors when searching, and 3 in 6 chance to discover concealed doors when searching.
- Surprise: 4 in 6 chance to surprise when travelling in non-metal armour and alone, or more than 90 ft in advance of others, or with a party entirely consisting of elves and/or halflings. If a door must be opened (or some similar task), the chance of surprise drops to 2 in 6.
- Hit Die Type: d6 (max 15)
- Experience bonus: None
- Armour/Shield Permitted: Leather or studded leather only (shields allowed)
- Weapons Permitted: Any
- Weapon Proficiencies: 3 ⁺ 1 every 4 levels
- Penalty to hit for non-proficiency: -3
- Assassination: If an assassin gains surprise she may elect to assassinate the victim. Instead of rolling to hit, roll d100 vs. a target set by the GM. On a success, the victim dies instantly; on a failure, the attack inflicts normal damage, together with any applicable bonuses (does not include backstab multiple damage).
- Backstab: If using a melee weapon from behind, backstabbing adds ⁺4 bonus to hit (instead of the ordinary ⁺2), and doubles the weapon’s damage at levels 1-4, triple at levels 5-8, quadruple at level 9-12, and so on.
- Disguise: Within reasonable limits, an assassin can make herself appear slightly shorter or considerably taller, fatter or thinner, of the opposite gender, or of a different race. Observers get a base 2% chance to see through the disguise (⁺2% if posing as another gender, race, or class, max 8%), with one chance per day to do so.
- Poison: Assassins have more opportunities to gain knowledge of poisons and their effects.
- Languages (Lvl 9⁺, Int 15⁺): May learn an alignment tongue other than his or her own, druids’ cant, and thieves’ cant as additional languages (max 4, one for each point of intelligence above 14, and only 1 per level above 8th).
- Read Scrolls (Lvl 12⁺): May cast spells from an arcane scroll.
- Climb Walls: 75%
- Find Traps: 35%
- Hear Noise: 15%
- Hide in Shadows: 30%
- Move Quietly: 30%
- Open Locks: 35%
- Pick Pockets: 40%
- Read Languages: 11%
Enter character bio here.